Age Cymru Swansea Bay
Established in 1974, Age Cymru Swansea Bay is a vibrant, independent local charity, working at the heart of communities across Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Bridgend to meet the needs of local people.
Age Cymru Swansea Bay sees the person.
Whether providing services to people, employing people or recruiting volunteers, we will hear you, understand you and help you manage your independence.
Together we can make a difference.
Age Cymru Swansea Bay aims to provide outcome based, quality assured, regional services to all adults living in the Western Bay area to help them to prepare for later life and age well.
What we do
- We offer a range of specialist community based services, including support for people who are feeling lonely or isolated and practical assistance with small jobs at home.
- From 10am to 3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays people can drop in to visit our volunteer led information and advice triage.
- Our Homecare Plus service offers a range of practical support and assistance with daily living.
- We work collaboratively with over 70 partners, including the local health board, the local authority, other voluntary sector partners and the private sector.
- As a local Age Cymru partner we have the support of Age Cymru, giving local people a national voice and ensuring the needs of older people are heard by the Welsh Government and in London through Age UK.