Age UK offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people.
We offer help and support with:
- Welfare Benefits, Money Matters and Pensions
- Housing Options
- Access to Care at Home
- Local Services and Support
- Assistance in completing forms, including Attendance Allowance, Carer's Allowance and Housing Benefit
- A full benefit check, to check your entitlement to any benefits
- We offer office appointments at both the Grimsby & Cleethorpes offices and also home visits where appropriate.
All of this is on a booked appointment status so please do give us a call on the number below
Please contact us on 01472 344976 Option 1 for our Grimsby office
Option 2 for our Cleethorpes office
Free booklets and online information
Read our info guides
Age UK produces free information guides and factsheets on a wide range of topics, including home adaptations, dementia, and advice for carers. You can find a complete list of guides and factsheets on the Age UK national website.