Covid 19 - Suspension of Activities and Events.
Because of the Corona virus pandemic and the lockdown regulations, we have had to suspend for the time being our normal social activities for older people. In the meantime we hope that you will keep visiting our website and watch for new developments on our News page or visit our Spring into Action, Keep fit in Lockdown and Social Events in Lockdown pages.
We are cautiously moving forward to look at the re-opening of all our regular activities, starting with our Yoga class at Forest Hall, and following with more Exercise groups. We really appreciate your patience and understanding with these matters. This is a difficult and challenging time for us all, however we remain optimistic with regard to our groups starting again.
If you would like to discuss any of these issues, please call 0191 2808484 and the customer services team can pass your call to the relevant member of staff, or alternatively you can email our Active Age Coordinator at email@example.com.
Do you like art, needlework, knitting or other crafts? Then come along to one of our friendly groups.
- North Shields - Crotchet and a Cuppa at the Bradbury Centre, 13 Saville Street West, North Shields on Mondays from 12:00 am to 1:00 pm
- North Shields at Linskill Centre, Linskill Terrace, NE30 2AY on Tuesdays from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM Cost: 50p for refreshments
- Palmersville - Crafts Club at East Palmersville Sports Pavilion on Wednesday between 10.00 am and 1.00 pm. Cost is £3.00 which includes a cuppa, biscuits and a very warm welcome!
- Wideopen at Wideopen Library, Canterbury Way, NE13 6JJ on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Whitley Bay - Knit and Natter at Whitley Bay Comrades Club, The Links on 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month from 10 AM to 12:00 PM Cost £2.00.
For more information about our arts and crafts groups, please contact 0191 287 7012