We're a local charity working in the community to support older people, their families and carers. We want everyone to be able to love later life.
Who we are
The Age UK North Tyneside Group was established in 1972 and has grown to become the largest local voluntary organisation in the borough. We have over 300 staff and over 70 volunteers providing a wide range of services for older people in North Tyneside.
A world where everyone enjoys later life
To help people make more of life
- We aim to increase our financial sustainability and contribution to the local economy.
- We aim to improve the lives of people in later life.
- We aim to be leaders in providing high quality services and achieve customer excellence.
- We aim to be a partner of choice.
- We aim to be an employer of choice.
- We aim to make North of Tyne an Age Friendly place.
Where you can find us
Our main office is based at the Bradbury Centre in North Shields.
How we are funded
We rely on your support to keep serving the community. We are supported by charitable grants, legacy gifts and donations from the public, and income from Age UK charity shops.