If you are self-isolating due to COVID-19 and have no support in place from family, friends or neighbours we'd like to try and help.
We can support with the following:
- Telephone befriending (a friendly chat twice each week)
- Information, Advice & Guidance from our trained team
- Bereavement support virtual group
- Transition to care virtual group Has the person you care for recently gone into residential care? Join other carers online to share experiences and support. Please ring for details.
- Local contractors. We have a database of local handymen, plumbers etc. who are working during the pandemic.
- Essential shopping. Our volunteers will collect and deliver your shopping to you.
- Emergency hot food
For more information:
For existing customers of EveryDay Care and Support, the on-call out-of-hours telephone number is 0772 532 1140
We are cautiously moving forward to look at the re-opening of all our regular activities, starting with our Yoga class at Forest Hall, and following with more Exercise groups. We really appreciate your patience and understanding with these matters. This is a difficult and challenging time for us all, however we remain optimistic with regard to our groups starting again.
More on Coronavirus
- Gov.UK - NE England: local restrictions. What you can and can't do
- NHS 111 online - Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
- Gov.UK - Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
- Get support as an extremely vulnerable person
- Citizens Advice - Coronavirus - what it means for you
- Age UK North Tyneside Information and Advice
- Covid 19 - How to help safely (Gov.UK)
- Covid 19 Myth busters (World Health Organisation)
- Covid 19- Information for the bereaved from UK Government
- Gov.UK - Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do
- Wellbeing and mental health during Covid-19