If you are self-isolating due to COVID-19 and have no support in place from family, friends or neighbours we'd like to try and help.
We can support with the following:
- Telephone befriending (a friendly chat twice each week)
- Information, Advice & Guidance from our trained team
- Carer support group
- Bereavement support virtual group
- Transition to care virtual group Has the person you care for recently gone into residential care? Join other carers online to share experiences and support. Please ring for details.
- NEW Virtual Social Group Fancy a cuppa and a chat with some friendly faces?
- Local contractors. We have a database of local handymen, plumbers etc. who are working during the pandemic.
- Essential shopping. Our volunteers will collect and deliver your shopping to you.
- Emergency hot food
For more information:
Although we have suspended our face-to-face social and exercise groups, all of our other services such as Customer Services, Information and Advice, Befriending, Admiral Nurses and Dementia Services are still operating.
*Due to Government guidance the Bradbury Centre is currently closed to visitors until further notice.
For existing customers of EveryDay Care and Support, the on-call out-of-hours telephone number is 0772 532 1140
More on Coronavirus
- Gov.UK - NE England: local restrictions. What you can and can't do
- NHS 111 online - Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
- Gov.UK - Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
- Get support as an extremely vulnerable person
- Citizens Advice - Coronavirus - what it means for you
- Age UK North Tyneside Information and Advice
- Covid 19 - How to help safely (Gov.UK)
- Covid 19 Myth busters (World Health Organisation)
- Covid 19- Information for the bereaved from UK Government
- Gov.UK - Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do
- Wellbeing and mental health during Covid-19