Start the New Year the right way and join us on our Healthy Habits programme!
Healthy Habits is a free long term programme designed around you and your health and wellbeing goals.
Taking that first step can be daunting, which is why we offer both peer-to-peer support sessions as well as one to one support from our Healthy Habits team.
Here's a quote from Susan, a happy participant in the 2020 sessions:
“One-to-one and group support with Healthy Habits has helped me make positive changes to my diet, health and exercise as I get older and I’m looking forward to social interaction in group settings when circumstances allow.”
And here's one from Leon, another happy participant: "Being involved in Healthy Habits with Tom's positive attitude gives me something to look forward to every week."
Whether the changes you are wanting to make are big or small, we can help.
If this sounds like the programme for you, please call 0191 280 8484 or email Rachel.email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, our Healthy Habits programme is currently being run virtually. We will return to face to face sessions as soon as it is safe to do so.
Our next series of sessions starts on Monday 8th February 2021, so don't delay. Give us a call.
Our Healthy Habits team:
View/Download/Print a flyer to share with a friend
Healthy Habits related links
Other Web sites
- Join the movement with Sport England
- Real food for life - Cucumbers
- Are you eating enough?
- Exercise hormone may help protect against Alzheimers
- Quick and easy meals for older adults
- Total body strength workout for seniors
- Living well in older years (gov.uk)
- Add more decades to your life (NHS)
- How to get great sleep for seniors
- Free Vitamin D supplements
- Reverse Engineering Longevity - How to live longer in good health
- Daily Mail Online - Eating a Mediterranean diet will help you stay mentally sharp later in life