Age UK Sutton offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
How to access the service
You can access our information and advice service in a number of ways.
By phone: 020 8915 2233
Our telephone helpline is open daily 9am to 5 pm, including weekends and Bank Holidays via support from Age UK's national helpline
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online: Send an online enquiry
At our office: Book an appointment or drop-in to our office in central Sutton, on Sutton High Street.
Our office drop-in service is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Topics we cover:
Our advisers are trained to help you on the following topics.
- Social care - such as finding a care home or getting some help at home, and how it's funded.
- Your income - including free benefits checks, help with applying for benefits and pension advice.
- Your home - information on staying warm at home, home adaptations and how to prevent falls.
- Your health - including information on age-related health conditions and dealing with health services.
- Legal issues - such as wills, Power of Attorney, and how to deal with an estate.
- Local services - information on services available in Sutton, and how to access them.
- Transport - travel options available in Sutton, help to apply for Taxi Cards, Freedom Passes, Blue Badges.
Call us: 020 8915 2233
Advice on the Road
If you cannot come to us, we'll come to you! Advice on the Road is our roaming office that makes home visits and runs information and advice surgeries across Sutton.
To promote easy access to Information & Advice, we hold regular surgeriess with small community groups throughout Sutton. Advicelink is run in partnership with Citizens Advice Sutton.
Advice Link Partnership Sutton
We are proud to be part of the Advice Link Partnership Sutton (ALPS), giving residents of Sutton a single access point for free, confidential, independent and impartial information and advice.
Free booklets and online information
Keep in touch
Subscribe to our mailing list and get regular updates from Age UK Sutton including news, information, events, activities, our staff and the people who we help in Sutton.