At Age UK Wiltshire we are passionate about making Wiltshire and Swindon places where older people can enjoy later life - but we can't do it alone. Your help and support will help us achieve our aims.
How you can help
Making a gift to a charity is a great and simple way to show your support and help a good local cause.
Gifts in wills are vital to Age UK Wiltshire and mean that older people will have someone to turn to if they’re feeling vulnerable, lonely and forgotten.
Join the Lotto
Join the AgeUK lottery to win big cash prizes and support our charitable work, helping older people make the most of later life.
Other ways to support us
When times are challenging there are so many ways that you can give without having to make a financial donation.
Here are 5 ways to make a difference:
- Donate your time - see our volunteering pages for more information
- Stay in touch – ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ our journey on social media via Facebook or Twitter
- Speak to someone – a conversation can open the door for those suffering from social isolation and loneliness, so have a chat with your elderly neighbour, parent or grandparent.
- Shop online – you can support us while you shop online through Amazon Smile. It doesn't cost you anything
- Spread the word – tell someone about Age UK Wiltshire and our aim to make later life enjoyable for all
Make a donation
Making a donation is an easy way to show your support for a local good cause through a one-off or a regular gift.