At Age UK Wiltshire we are passionate about making Wiltshire and Swindon places where older people can enjoy later life - but we can't do it alone. Your help and support will help us achieve our aims.
Making a gift to a charity is a great and simple way to show your support
You can make donations on-line through our on-line giving page.
For this method you will need to use a debit or credit card, or use your PayPal account.
We can also accept funds paid through the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF).
Donate by post
You can make donations by post or in person to:
Age UK Wiltshire
The Wool Shed
New Park Street
Please make cheques payable to Age UK Wiltshire
Other ways to show your support
When times are challenging there are so many ways that you can give without having to make a financial donation.
Here are 5 ways you can make a difference:
- Donate your time - see our volunteering pages for more information
- Stay in touch – ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ our journey on social media via Facebook or Twitter
- Speak to someone – a conversation can open the door for those suffering from social isolation and loneliness, so have a chat with your elderly neighbour, parent or grandparent.
- Shop online – you can support us while you shop online through Amazon Smile. It doesn't cost you anything.
- Spread the word – tell someone about Age UK Wiltshire and our aim to make later life enjoyable for all
Help us fundraise
Read our handy Fundraising Guide for information on what you need to know, plus a few handy tips.
Leave a Legacy
Gifts in wills are vital to enable AgeUK Wiltshire to continue helping older people in the local community