Would you or someone you know want to learn how to get online? At Age UK Ealing, our Digital Inclusion service encourages older learners to feel safe when using technology and motivate them so they can enjoy the benefits of using the internet.
We operate a 6-week programme for Beginners (no previous knowledge) and Improvers (basic knowledge of using a digital device) at both Greenford Community Centre and Ealing Central Library.
Our Digital Inclusion programme will support you to:
- Learn how to use your device
- Stay connected with friends and family
- Search for information online
- Shop online
- Filling in forms
- Stay safe online
- Access NHS and public services
- And so much more
Before joining our 6-week programme, we need to complete an assessment either in person or over the telephone. Once done, we’ll be able to assign you to the most appropriate session for you.
We also operate Monday Drop-Ins at Greenford Community Centre every Monday (excluding bank holidays) from 1pm-3pm. You do not need to complete an assessment beforehand to attend this programme. This runs on a first come, first serve basis. However, you will be asked to complete a form of your details as well as a consent form.
Greenford Community Centre:
- Monday Drop-Ins: Mondays at 1pm-3pm (excluding bank holidays)
- 6-Week Programme - Beginners: Thursdays at 10.30am-12pm OR 1.30pm-3pm
- 6-Week Programme - Improvers: Fridays at 11am-1pm OR 2pm-4pm
Ealing Central Library:
- 6-Week Programme - Beginners: Tuesdays at 11.15am-12.45pm
- 6-Week Programme - Improvers: Tuesdays at 12.45pm-2.45pm
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. We welcome people from all walks of life including those from LGBTQ+, people with disabilities, and ethnic minority backgrounds.
Contact Us to Book
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02085782712 - Option 8