Age UK East London, and constituent charities Age UK’s Hackney, Newham and Tower Hamlets, is a growing and expanding organisation.
Current vacancy with Age UK East London
|SERVICE MANAGER FOR INFORMATION, ADVICE AND ADVOCACY
About the role
- Provision of a high quality, professional, effective, up-to-date and efficient information, advice and advocacy service for older people and their carers.
- Leading on delivery of the service through the Age UK quality mark for Advice and Information.
- Leading on delivery of the service through the QPM for Advocacy.
- Integration into key services across the organisation and partner services by building a seamless and supported service from IAA through to required destination service (e.g. health and wellbeing, befriending, home care etc.).
- Working closely with the Director of Services to identify and highlight new trends and develop and resource services accordingly.
Closing date: 16th May 2018
Please click here
to download the application pack.
If the download link does not work please email email@example.com to request a copy of the application pack.