Tower Hamlets Handyperson Service
- Location: Age UK East London
- Price: Free
Please note, this service is not available outside Age UK East London - Head Office's catchment area.
Age UK East London
82 Russia Lane
This service is aimed at promoting independence by assisting people with basic work around the home in Tower Hamlets.
Funded by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
We are taking both professional referrals and direct referrals from members of the public for this service. If you need help with any of the below, please get in touch with our team.
Available to support with:
- Fitting shelves
- Fitting washing machine to existing pipework
- Home Security – checking and securing windows/changing locks
- Minor electrical work e.g. putting up a new light fitting/changing bulbs etc.
- Support in setting up micro-environment to aid hospital discharge
- Clearing walkways in properties to aid hospital discharge
- Fitting key safes (charge for actual key safe is made if not purchased by resident)
We are unable to help with the following at this time:
- Fixing TV's to walls.
We can discuss your specific priorities when your referral is made.