Age UK Islington Needs You!
Published on 18 March 2021 02:50 PM
Come and help us shape our 2021/24 organisational strategy
Meet our new CEO, Sally Miller, and discuss what you think Age UK Islington should be considering for the future.
We help adults of all ages (16 yrs+) in Islington to keep active, engaged and provide practical and emotional support. We can help with issues large or small and help people to keep independent with the right support in place. We also provide unpaid support to people who are looking after a family member or friend.
Join us for one of three zoom sessions, taking place in April, to let us know:
- What do you think about our services?
- What other services should we operate in the future?
- What support would be useful?
- What activities and events would be of interest?
- What additional support is needed due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
To book, click on one of the dates below:
Sally very much looks forward to meeting you and hearing your thoughts and ideas.