Step by step instructions to help guide you
Wherever you are on your digital journey, whether starting out or building confidence, we can help!
How can we help?
- We can help you to find support to loan a tablet or pc or you can search for an Online Centre that provides a scheme.
- We can help you to find an affordable data plan or broadband connection.
- We can help you to get the most out of your current device, with our online digital support group Tech Break or support from a volunteer.
To find out more, contact Age UK Islington's Helpline: email@example.com / 020 7281 6018 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
To get the most out of the internet
See the Learn My Way platform, which includes free courses for you to learn digital skills to stay safe and connected.
Step-by-step guides from Age UK, provide tips and guidance to help you with the basics, like getting an email address, and to feel confident and stay safe online.
Helping you to get confident using IT
Age UK Islington Tech Break group sessions
We have fortnightly presentations on Zoom hosted by knowledgeable volunteer Simon. Find out more about Simon!
December Topics (12noon - 1pm)The topics are based on the most common questions we receive from our clients and their feedback during the sessions.
December 8th - Keeping track of data & Wi-Fi usage on mobile
- How to monitor your usageTo book, contact Age UK Islington Activities Co-ordinator, Carmen Alcovedes. Click to email or call 020 7281 6018.
- How to choose which apps are allowed to use your data
- How to share your data across different devices