Age UK Lambeth is pleased to announce the launch of its annual Christmas fundraising campaign. The Christmas fundraising campaign aims to raise much-needed funds to help Age UK Lambeth support the older residents who are struggling to make ends meet.
There are lots of ways you can help support us this year, read below to find out the best way for you.
We have many ways you can fundraise for us this year, you can find out about all of these here.
This year our main fundraising campaign is called ‘Say No to Socks, Get a Gift You'll Remember’ where we are asking you to receive donations instead of unwanted, naff Christmas gifts. Why not make a meaningful change by receiving gifts that truly make a difference?
For help setting up your page please contact our fundraising team on 07749 850058 or by emailing email@example.com.
We all tend to cook a little more than we need to so why not give someone the gift of a home-cooked holiday meal on Christmas Day?
How does it work?
- Sign up via our online form
- You will then be matched with an older isolated person (or people) in your area
- On Christmas day cook an extra Christmas dinner and deliver it to the person you have been matched with
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 360 3700.
We understand it can be difficult to donate, especially with the current cost of living crisis but did you know you can raise money for us just by doing your Christmas shopping?
Are you a local or national business looking to make a difference in Lambeth?
We have lots of different opportunities for your business or the company you work for to get involved with raising money or awareness of Age UK Lambeth this Christmas.
This can include:
- Shake a bucket at Brixton tube station - get staff to sign up and donate an hour or two to help raise money
- Sponsor a Christmas fundraising event - help us put on the best possible fundraising activity like bingo or a quiz and also highlight your business
- Direct donation - give a direct donation from your business to Age UK Lambeth and we can
For more information please contact Dave our Grants and Fundraising lead via email@example.com.