Age UK Lewisham and Southwark is a local charity working in the community to support thousands of older people from a varitey of ethnicities and backgrounds a year.
What we do
Age Lewisham & Southwark is always working to improve later life for many older people who face common challenges with care, illness, isolation and finance.
We provide a wide variety of services in the Boroughs of Lewisham and Southwark including day care, healthy living, help at home, information and advice, outreach and volunteering. These services are mostly available to anyone aged 50 and over, though a small number of services are only available to over 65s.
We are very passionate about delivering services that empower and support the needs of the most vulnerable and isolated older members of our community.
Our mission and values
Age UK Lewisham and Southwark aims to empower and enable older people to lead fulfilled lives.
We do this by:
- Providing services and support to address poverty and isolation
- Connecting older people with their communities
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- Working positively with partners
Our work is shaped by our values:
- Fairness and equality as service provider, employer and partner
- Recognising older people as individuals with diverse talents and needs
- Being open to partnerships and collaboration with individuals and organisations in all sectors
- Being a dynamic, credible, trusted and a sustainable organisation
You can download our Annual Reports below.
Annual Report 2016 - 2017 [PDF, 318KB]
Annual Report 2015 - 2016 [PDF, 161KB]
Annual Report 2014 - 2015 [PDF, 1,219KB]
Annual Report 2013 - 2014 [PDF, 917KB]
Annual Report 2012 - 2013 [PDF, 766KB]
Annual Report 2011 - 2012 [PDF, 729KB]
Annual Report 2010 - 2011 [PDF, 732KB]
Annual Report 2009 - 2010 [PDF, 2,362KB]
Click here to view the full range of services we provide in Southwark and Lewisham!