There are so many benefits to joining us
Enjoy a great work-life balance
Experience not always necessary
Ongoing training and support
Competitive rates of pay
Generous hoilday allowance
Great team spirit
Our values underpin our work:
- Caring & Understanding – We recognise and understand the individual needs and requirements of our customers.
- Dignity & Respect – We treat our customers with the dignity and respect that they deserve at all times.
- Dedicated & Passionate – We are dedicated and passionate about ensuring the voice of older people is heard and valued.
- Independence – We are committed to supporting older people to live a fulfilling and independent lifestyle.
- Compassionate – We work compassionately to provide services and support to older people in our community.
Complete a short initial application form so that we can find out a bit more about you and why you would like to join our team. Once completed one of our friendly HR team will call you to discuss your application.
Please get in touch with our friendly HR Department for application forms and further information.
Call us on 03455 564 144 ext 1121 or 1115, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org