Age UK Lincoln & South Lincolnshire offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
Over the last year our advisors received almost 4,000 enquiries, helping older people in the Lincoln & South Lincolnshire area to receive over £709,000 in previously unclaimed benefits.
This allows people to be more independent, have more disposable income and live more comfortably.
How to access the service
You can access our information and advice service in a number of ways:
By phone: 03455 564144 (Between 9.00am and 4.00pm)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At our office: Pop into Park Street to make an enquiry.
Due to Covid measures we are not currently able to hold drop in appointments; all appointments are currently taking place via telephone. Special arrangements may be made if required, please let us know if you need additional support when enquiring.
You can call for advice between 9am and 4pm or pop in to Park Street to make an enquiry between 9am and 3pm Monday to Friday.
Our advisers are trained to help with:
- Access to social care - Support finding a care home, processing social care, completing an assessment of need, assessing funding criteria for care and support.
- Housing options, help and support - Information on how to live independently in your home, access to aids and adaptations to help you remain independent at home
- Your income - Including a free benefit check and help with applying for pension age welfare benefits
- Legal issues - Information guides and factsheets on making a Will, Power of Attorney, and how to deal with an estate
- Information and fact sheets - We can provide information and fact sheets on legal matters including power of attorneym making a will and how to deal with an estate
FREE Fact Sheets and information
For free fact sheets and literature please call us on 03455 564 144 or click here
How did we do?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated