Sometimes you just need that little bit of extra help. Whilst friends and family may be willing, they may not always be available or live nearby.
Our Personal Assistant Service offers:
- A complete home support service
- Domestic cleaning and household management
- Help with shopping
- Trips out
- Support with paying your bills and collecting your pension
- Assistance with correspondence
- Escort for medical appointments
- Personal care, including bathing and getting in and out of bed
No task is too big or too small if it makes your life easier. Our Personal Assistant Service is tailored to you – giving you flexible and reliable support to make things that little bit easier.
All of our staff have the experience, understanding and time to support your needs flexibly, with a caring approach at all times. It can adapt to your needs with:
- The timing of your visits: The service can provide regular, occasional or a mixture of both kinds of visits.
- The duration of your visits: You may find that you need more support one week from the next but you can use the service from as little as an hour a week, up to 24 hours a day.
- The support they provide: You decide what tasks you want your Personal Assistant to help you with each visit.
Our Personal Assistant Service is available to adults of all ages living in Didsbury and the immediate surrounding areas. With an Age UK Manchester Personal Assistant, you will have reliable, reference and DBS checked support who has undergone full training and has experience providing help to people in the community. If your regular Personal Assistant is on holiday or is unwell, we’ll arrange for another Personal Assistant to visit.
We charge a competitive and affordable rate for this service. It is always the same price per hour, whether your Personal Assistant is ironing clothes or helping you with the shopping. There are no hidden costs. If you feel that funding may be an issue, our free and impartial Information and Advice service can help you to find out whether you are entitled to benefits which could increase your income such as Attendance Allowance.
To find out more about our Personal Assistant Service, please get in touch. Contact us on 0161 637 7227 or email@example.com
You can also download a leaflet about the services here.