CQC State of Care report 2017/18
Published on 12 October 2018 03:00 PM
The Care Quality Commission has published its annual report on 'The state of health care and adult social care in England 2017/18'.
The highlights are:
- Most people in England receive a good quality of care.
- But quality is not consistent, and access to good care increasingly depends on where in the country you live and the type of support you need.
- Despite the continuing challenges that providers face, this quality of care has been largely maintained, and in some cases improved.
- Some people can easily access good care. Others cannot access the services they need, they experience disjointed care, or only have access to providers with poor services.
- People’s experiences are often determined by how well different parts of local systems work together.
You can view and/or download a summary version from the downloads section below