Employee of the quarter award
Published on 07 June 2019 04:08 PM
Age UK North Tyneside are instigating a regular 'Employee of the Quarter' award for staff members who have demonstrated outstanding achievement. Each Award has a prize of £100 in any chosen vouchers.
The Employee of the Quarter will be via nominations from staff, volunteers, customers and families and a nomination form will be circulated during June.
As stated on the nomination form we are looking for staff who have demonstrated the following:
- outstanding dedication, competence, conscientious performance, excellent customer service, or ingenuity which is or has had a significant impact on their Department.
- Contributed to and demonstrated a commitment to the core values and goals of Age UK North Tyneside.
- Significantly improved customer service, satisfaction or experience.
- Significantly improved a work process or system, or has significantly increased the efficiency of an operation, department or team.
- Performed at a level above and beyond normal job role
- “Gone that extra mile” to assist a colleague or a customer
- Improved staff retention
- Improved engagement of customers and/or employees within their Department
Please put as much information on the nomination form as you can and use additional pages if you so wish as this is what the Award Panel will be judging each one on.
Photo by Agnieszka Boeske on Unsplash.com
Employee of the Quarter Nomination Form
Please put as much information on the nomination form as you can and use additional pages if you so wish, as this is what the Award Panel will be judging each one on.
Please return the completed nomination form to:
Angela Dawson, Head of Corporate Support,
Age UK North Tyneside
13 Saville Street West
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31 March 2020