Age UK North Tyneside offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
If you need advice or information you can attend an appointment at the Age UK North Tyneside office in North Shields.
You will be given a short gateway assessment interview when you call the Bradbury Centre on 0191 280 8484. This will assess what your advice needs are.
The gateway assessment will decide which option is best for your needs:-
- Simple information provided at the gateway interview
- An appointment with our Information & Advice Advisors
- Telephone Advice
Telephone advice is available, Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm
We can also offer a home visiting service where appropriate Tel: 0191 280 8484.
We can help with:
- Welfare benefits, pensions, tax and other financial matters
- Housing and property
- Health and Social Care matters
- Leisure and social activities
- Family and personal matters
- Your rights and local services
- And most other things that affect your quality of life
Appointments are also available at the Bradbury Centre, North Shields - Monday to Friday 9:30am – 3:30pm
If you need Information or Advice you can pop in to the Bradbury Centre or contact us on 0191 280 8484 to book a suitable appointment.
Free booklets and online information
Here's how you can get in touch with Age UK North Tyneside.
Our main office:
13 Saville Street West,
General enquiries phone number: 0191 2808484
Volunteering phone number: 0191 2877012