Our Advocacy service is free, independent and confidential.
Advocacy is taking action to empower you to say what you want, secure your rights, represent your interests and obtain services you need.
- Are you Over 50 and Live in Northumberland?
- Do You Need Help Speaking Up for Yourself?
- Do you want to find out what your rights are?
- Do you need help accessing and dealing with health and social care
- Would you like help making a complaint?
- Would you like help writing letters or making phone calls?
- Do you want help preparing for and attending meetings?
The Age UK Northumberland Advocacy Service can help you with this.
Advocates and advocacy schemes work in partnership with the people they support to find out what they need and take their side. We do this in various ways including information and self-help guidance, obtaining specialist services and one to one support. We can chat over the telephone, visit you at home or meet you in an alternative convenient location.
For a free and confidential chat about how we could help you, please contact us by one of the methods below:
Telephone: 01670 784847
Mobile: 07720 740988
Please note that the Advocates are not in the office at all times, please leave them a message if they are not available and they will return your call.