Our Advocacy service is free, independent and confidential.
Advocacy is taking action to empower you to say what you want, secure your rights, represent your interests and obtain services you need.
- Are you over 50 and live in Northumberland?
- Do you need help speaking up for yourself?
- Do you want to find out what your rights are?
- Do you need help accessing and dealing with health and social care
- Would you like help making a complaint?
- Would you like help writing letters or making phone calls?
- Do you want help preparing for and attending meetings?
For a free and confidential chat about how we could help you, please contact us on: 01670 784 800
Please note that the Advocates are not in the office at all times, please leave them a message if they are not available and they will return your call.