Helping Stockton over-65s to improve their health and finances
Thanks to the support of Stockton Borough Council Better Care Fund, Age UK Teesside is delivering a free service in the borough which is helping to transform the lives of older people.
The Better Health Better Wealth initiative, for residents aged over 65, offers free:
- Welfare and benefits checks
- Support to access health and wellbeing services
- Social activities in local communities
- Practical help through our befriending service
- Social care referrals for homecare, aids and adaptions
- Referral to other agencies to meet other wellbeing needs.
Contact the Better Health Better Wealth team on: 01642 433728
IS YOUR BOILER WINTER-READY?
Are you are a home owner? If so, call the Better Health Better Wealth team to see if you are eligible for a free or discounted combi- boiler service from Barratt & Sons Heating & Plumbing.
01642 80 33 24
Eligibility criteria apply.