Putting older people living in Buckinghamshire at the heart of everything we do.
We aim to
- Be the trusted organisation for local older people, their families and carers.
- Help local older people achieve and maintain their independence and wellbeing.
- Support local older people to reduce their risk of isolation and loneliness.
- Enable local older people to make informed decisions through the provision of quality information and advice.
- Provide high quality services for local older people.
To do our work, we rely on
- Your time as a volunteer
- Goods donated to our shop in Aylesbury
- Direct donations of money
- Kind supporters who attend fundraising events
- Generous supporters who leave us a legacy in their wills
All of our services aim to improve the lives of older people living in Buckinghamshire, by helping them achieve and maintain their independence
Age UK Buckinghamshire is a company limited by guarantee, managed by a Board of Trustees. Find out more about our Trustees and the management team.