Putting older people living in Buckinghamshire at the heart of everything we do.
We put the interests of older people living in Buckinghamshire at the centre of everything we do; by helping them achieve and maintain their independence and wellbeing.
- Enabling We assist older people to live independently and exercise choice
- Influential We listen to older people, represent their interests and ensure their voices are heard
- Dynamic We are innovative, driven by results and consistently deliver for older people
- Caring We are passionate about what we do and care about each individual
- Expert We are authoritative, trusted and quality orientated
We aim to
- Be the trusted organisation for local older people, their families and carers in Buckinghamshire.
- Help local older people achieve and maintain their independence and wellbeing.
- Support local older people to reduce their risk of isolation and loneliness.
- Enable local older people to make informed decisions through the provision of quality information and advice.
- Provide high quality services for local older people.
To do our work, we rely on
- Your time as a volunteer
- Direct donations of money
- Kind supporters who attend or host fundraising events
- Generous supporters who leave us a legacy in their wills
All of our services aim to improve the lives of older people living in Buckinghamshire, by helping them achieve and maintain their independence
Age UK Buckinghamshire is a company limited by guarantee, managed by a Board of Trustees. Find out more about our Trustees and the management team.