Age UK Camden is committed to protecting your information.
To find out more about how we store your data please select a service from below:
- AUC At Home Service Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Social Prescribing Schedule of Information
- AUC Community Connectors Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Counselling Services Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Great Croft Resource Centre Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Henderson Court Resource Centre Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Befriending Services Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Dementia Wellbeing Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Computer Training Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC HR Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Information and Advice Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Fundraising Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Comms Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Volunteering Information Schedule
UK General Data Protection
Under the UK General Data Protection, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use appropriate technologies to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it. We do not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so. We do not send you subsequent communications unless you give us permission to do so.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This policy may change from time to time, so please check this page periodically.
Age UK Camden is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee (registered charity number 293446, company number 1969975)
Registered office: Age UK Camden, 68 Parkway, Camden, London, NW1 7AH.
What information do we collect?
We use customer contact information from the 'contact us' form to send the visitor information or materials requested by the visitor. The visitor's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary, for example, to fulfil a query.
What happens when visitors link to another site?
We do not pass on any personal information about our visitors to any other site.
Please click here to be redirected to our Cookies page