Age UK Camden is committed to protecting your information.
To find out more about how we store your data please select a service from below:
- AUC At Home Service Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Social Prescribing Schedule of Information
- AUC Community Connectors Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Counselling Services Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Great Croft Resource Centre Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Henderson Court Resource Centre Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Befriending Services Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Dementia Wellbeing Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Computer Training Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC HR Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Information and Advice Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Fundraising Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Comms Schedule of Information.pdf
- AUC Nail Cutting Information Schedule.pdf
- AUC Volunteering Information Schedule
The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use appropriate technologies to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it. We do not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so. We do not send you subsequent communications unless you give us permission to do so.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This policy may change from time to time, so please check this page periodically.
Age UK Camden is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee (registered charity number 293446, company number 1969975)
Registered office: Age UK Camden, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA
What information do we collect?
We use customer contact information from the 'contact us' form to send the visitor information or materials requested by the visitor. The visitor's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary, for example, to fulfil a query.
What happens when visitors link to another site?
We do not pass on any personal information about our visitors to any other site.
Cookies are tiny software files that are stored on a computer or mobile device when an individual visits a website. Cookies allow websites to recognise that a user on an individual computer has previously visited the site. The cookies save some information about that user for when they access the site again in the future. You can find out what cookies the Age UK Camden website use in the table below.
For more information about the different types of cookie, visit the About Cookies website.
|UserSetting||This functional cookie remembers the individual's colour and location preferences so that next time they use the site these are displayed rather than the sites default settings.|
|ASP.Net_SessionId||When you access this website a cookie is generated with a unique session ID. This cookie will expire when the browser is closed.|
|vidi||This cookie enables Age UK's Intellitracker software that helps us analyse information such as visitor numbers and browser usage so we can continue to improve your experience of our website.|
|BCSI-CS-5B059C53EB35D97E||The information in this cookie is used to track the activities of individuals who have visited this site via third-party websites.|
|__utma / __utmb / __utmc / __utmz||Age UK Camden uses a tool called Google Analytics to give us statistical data on the performance of our website. These cookies are placed by Google Analytics.|