Age UK Camden’s Book Group
Following the success of our Literary Festival in March 2020 we are delighted to welcome you to our Book Group! The Book Group is led by writer and journalist, Emily Rhodes. We discuss a new book each month, seeing a community of readers coming together to share ideas and express opinions. You can be as involved as you like, and some of you may want to read the book without joining the discussion – that’s fine too.
How it works
- Sign up here to our newsletter and get literary discussion and links in your inbox.
* indicates required
- You can join the discussion on the Age UK Camden Book Group Facebook group.
- We have meetings on the last Thursday of the month at our Charity Boutique in Leather Lane. The meetings will be limited to 6 people, as per government guidance, and social distancing measures will be in place.
- For those who are not online we can arrange a regular phone call to discuss the book.
- Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this period of self-isolation we are urging people to support our emergency appeal. We are buying some copies of the book for people who are self-isolating and living in hardship. Please consider donating to this fund https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/AUCamdencoronavirusappeal