We are proud to have been providing Community Care and Support at home in Doncaster for over Thirty years. In this time we have earned an enviable reputation in the community as a trusted and reliable provider of high quality care and support.
In 2016 we were named a Strategic Lead Provider for Community Care and Support at Home for Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council in Balby, Hexthorpe, Warmsworth, Edlington, Rossington, Bawtry, Cantley, Bessacarr, Tickhill and surrounding areas.
For a comprehensive list of areas covered by Age UK Doncaster, please view Our Areas.
Our services are tailored to your individual outcomes which are agreed with you during your initial asssessement visit. Our professional, reliable and friendly team are flexible and able to support you with all aspects of daily living, including;
- Support with dressing and undressing
- Support with washing, bathing and showering
- Support with continence management, including the routine emptying of catheter bags
- Support with medication
- Support with preparing and cooking meals
- Support with making drinks
- Support with shopping
- Support to access your local community and social events
- Support with domestic tasks such as laundry and changing bedding
- Support with financial tasks such as paying bills at the post office
These are only some of the tasks we can support you with. To discuss your support requirements further please call our team on 01302 812345 or send us an Email
CQC and UKHCA
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and as such are recognised for delivering a high standard of care and support to those who use our services. We are consistently rated as GOOD across all areas of our service. For more information and to read our latest Inspection Report from the CQC please Click Here
Our team undergo a rigorous recruitment process which included an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check before they are professionally trained, so you can rest assured your team of Home Support Workers have the right values, attitudes and skills to support you to achieve your desired outcomes.