We want to ensure that, if you choose to work with us, the partnership is mutually beneficial.
Supporting us will help meet your corporate & social responsibility needs. Whether it’s a one-off eventor a long-term partnership we can provide ideas & support for fundraising initiatives, staff engagementactivities or sponsorship opportunities for your company.
Ways To Get Involved
Charity of the Year
We can help your company achieve its CorporateSocial Responsibility (CSR) goals whilst supporting Age UK Ealing, a small, local charity with a big vision.
Benefits of being Charity of the Year:
- Demonstrates to your employees, customers &potential customers your commitment tosupporting a local charity
- Positive PR & raising your profile locally
- Encourages team building & boosts morale
- You'll be helping older people to have a betterlater life.
Fundraising in the office can be a great way to havesome fun as a team! Here are some fundraising ideas;
- Take on a challenge – Run, cycle, walk, climb…grab your sports gear & take on a challenge together.
- Hold an event - Everyone loves a bake sale or aquiz night. Turn your office social into an opportunity to have fun & raise some money.
- Introduce office fines - The office swear jar will make more money than you think!
A regular donation through your salary is a great way for you to help us. Payroll Giving allows you to directly donate from your salary before tax is deducted.
This means for someone on a basic tax rate, donating £10 a month will only cost them £8 from their net pay.
Gifts In Kind
Throughout the year we rely on the generosity of local businesses & people to provide our service users with a little gift from time to time. For example, at Christmas we provide hampers for older people in the community.
Can your business donate items towards our hampers? Or perhaps you can sponsor our annual Christmas lunch, there are a range of options available.
Do you have skills you can share with us? We are a small charity & have a pool of fantastic volunteers but we could always do with an extra pair of hands! For example, are you a painting & decorating pro? Or maybe you can help out in our Marketing department?
Whether it's volunteering at our Day Centre or having a chat with an older person who is isolated and lonely, there's always something to do at Age UK Ealing.
One Off/Annual Donation
We appreciate that sometimes businesses want to help, but just don't have the time or capacity. Making a one-off or annual donation goes a long way at Age UK Ealing & will support;
- Older people experiencing loneliness & isolation
- The running of our Day Centre which provides a place for older people to come & socialise
- Our Information & Advice team to continue to help over 50s across the Borough.
What We Can Do For You
- We have a dedicated Fundraising Manager to support you through your journey & ensure your fundraising activities are a success.
- We will include your company logo on our website & publish an article about the partnership & the support you give to Age UK Ealing.
- The partnership & any fundraising activities you undertake will be posted on our growing social media channels.
- You will be able to make use of our business facilities at Greenford Community Centre for meetings/training, free of charge (subject to availability).
- Provide you with posters, donation buckets, t-shirts & other fundraising materials.
How Your Money Helps
Get our Corporate Fundraising Pack
If you're an Ealing business owner or worker, we'd really like to hear from and find a way that we can work together!