Did you know that if you shop online you can choose Age UK East Grinstead & District to receive a donation and at no cost to you.
There are free ways to fundraise while shopping online. We have linked in with AmazonSmile - it’s Amazon but with a difference - and with easyfundraising and Give as you Live. All three link with hundreds of household online retailers.
Read on to find out how you can turn everyday online shopping into free donations for Age UK East Grinstead & District:
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, same prices, same service, and same shopping features as Amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns, and shipping fees) from your eligible purchases.
- AmazonSmile is very easy to use. Simply go to smile.amazon.co.uk.
- If you don't have an Amazon account, you will need to set one up. It doesn't cost anything to set up an Amazon account. (There is a fee if you set up an AmazonPrime account.)
- You will then be prompted to choose a charity to support - Age UK East Grinstead & District. During future visits to the site, AmazonSmile will remember us as your chosen charity.
- You are now ready to start shopping. However, you must be logged in to smile.amazon.com —donations will not be applied to purchases made on the Amazon.com or amazon.co.uk main site or mobile app. It is also important to remember that not everything qualifies for AmazonSmile contributions.
easyfundraising® is the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising site. It's simple to use and it’s free.
Start your shopping at easyfundraising and support Age UK East Grinstead & District. easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into donations for us at Age UK East Grinstead & District, at no cost to you. It’s really simple.
Just visit your favourite retailers through the website https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ and then shop as normal. Once you’ve made a purchase the retailer will then make a small donation to us at Age UK East Grinstead & District.
- Firstly, register with easyfundraising for free and tick the charity you want to support – Age UK East Grinstead & District.
- Then, click on the retailer you want to shop with. You’ll then be taken to their website where you can continue to make your purchase in the usual way. But – crucially – because you visited easyfundraising first, Age UK East Grinstead & District will get a donation.
- To help you remember to shop with easyfindraising, do install the Donation Reminder onto your desktop in just a couple of clicks – it will then automatically highlight retailers where a donation is available while you’re browsing.
Whatever you buy costs exactly the same as it would if you had visited the retailer site directly. No financial information will be taken from you by easyfundraising as all your transactions are with the retailer. easyfundraising won’t sell your information on and they won’t spam you. And it doesn’t cost you anything.
Give as you Live
Give as you Live Online is the free and easy way to raise free funds for Age UK East Grinstead & District, simply by shopping online.
Join for free today and start raising when you shop at over 4,400 stores. Click on a store you want to shop with on the Give as you Live website and you will be directed you to the store's website where you can continue to shop as normal. Your purchase will automatically generate free funds for Age UK East Grinstead & District.
From holidays and travel, to clothing and gifts, you can raise hundreds of pounds from all your online purchases. Grab your cape and join Give as you Live's 100,000 other Giving Heroes...
- Sign up on the link below
- Browse the shops on the web site
- Visit the store you want to shop from either by the web site or downloading the App
- Shop as normal from the shops web site
- Give as you live make a donation at no extra cost to you
Click on the link below to find out more and join:
Where does the donation come from?
Give as you Live are partnered with 4,400+ stores as well as dozens of providers across insurance, energy and broadband.
Because of this relationship, when you visit a retailer via Give as you Live Online, and make a purchase, they give us a reward as a "thank you".