The help and support we provide to older people in the community would not be possible without the hard work and dedication of our wonderful volunteers. Volunteering is a great way to support your local community and learn new skills or gain experience. Our volunteers come from all walks of life, we would love you to join us.
Age UK East Sussex is passionate about our volunteers, as they are the ones who support us to deliver all of our services across East Sussex. We have all sorts of roles available.
What we can offer you
• Induction and initial training
• Opportunities for personal development
• Regular individual support and supervision
• Full recognition of the time, energy and skills volunteers freely give
• The opportunities to meet regularly with other volunteers and staff
• The opportunity to make new friends and attend social events
• The opportunity to be involved in the planning and development of our services
• Reimbursement of travel and telephone expenses
• Appropriate insurance cover
All our volunteers have unique skills and qualities that they use to help others. Whatever circumstances you find yourself in and regardless or your age or the amount of time you can spare, we are sure you will be able to find something interesting and worthwhile to do at Age UK East Sussex.