What are the benefits of partnering with Age UK Lambeth?
A partnership with us could be beneficial for your business by helping you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives. It's a great way to motivate employees, gain insight into the over-50s market, get some great PR and help Age UK Lambeth to support vulnerable people in the local community.
How can we get involved?
There are two ways your organisation can get involved:
Many organisations offer their staff free volunteering days. If you and your staff would like to dedicate your time to help us then please see the options below of how you can do this.
- A commitment for a 6 months period
- A befriender visits a client for one hour a week
- Visits are usually in the clients home, but we encourage, where possible for them to get out and about
- A DBS check is required and all volunteers are given training
- Duration: 1 day
- Design and host your own event to offer our MYsocial members
- For example, this could be anything from hosting a cocktail making class, to teaching computer skills, to going bowling! For more ideas, check out their events calendar
- Your event will feature in our marketing materials (newsletter and social media channels) to promote it to our members
- Suitable for groups of 5 to 10 people (depending on the activity)
Fancy raising money for us? This is a great way to get staff involved in a group activity and it is always lots of fun! Take a look below for some ideas and our fundraising guide.
Organise your own fundraising activity
Fundraising as a team can be great fun and can bring the team together for a common cause. We can support you with your fundraising and will happily share the details on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Whether you choose to take part in a half marathon, to organise a charity ball, or to run a staff bake sale, you can help Age UK Lambeth whilst having fun with your team.
For ideas and advice on how to fundraise please click here.
Charity of the Year
Choosing Age UK Lambeth as your charity of the year is a great way to support a local charity whilst generating great PR for your company. If you choose Age UK Lambeth you will receive a dedicated member of staff to support you for the partnership. To find out more please email email@example.com.
Sponsor a Project
We have a variety of projects that your company could sponsor, ranging from £200 to £8,000, so there really is something for every organisation to get involved with. By sponsoring a project, your company can put it's name to one of Age UK Lambeth's services, which will be great for your company's marketing and PR objectives.
Projects range from funding a MYsocial class for 6 months, to funding birthday treat bags for our isolated MYneighbour clients, to sponsoring a digital programme to help older people access the internet.
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Corporate Sponsorship Booklet outlining the different projects we have on offer.
To find out more about corporate fundraising, please email our Community Fundraiser, Zoe, at email@example.com.