Trusteed Traders is an online directory that was developed to help protect older people from rogue traders by putting them in contacting with businesses that have all been checked and vetted by our staff. We have a great selection of different businesses from the typical traders like plumbers and electricians to hairdressers and solicitors.
We pride ourselves on thoroughly checking each business and making sure that these checks are repeated every time they renew.
The checks we make include the following:
- A form of identification
- A copy of your Public Liability insurance certificate/schedule (cover £2 million minimum
- A copy of your Employers Liability insurance certificate/schedule, if applicable (cover £5 million minimum)
- Copies of memberships certificates for any trade associations and professional bodies you belong to. (E.G. NICEIC, Gas Safe, CQC registered)
- Names and addresses for a minimum of three customer references
- They also need to sign our Trading Standards form and our Customer Charter declaration
You can go online to www.saferservices.london and search for the particular service you are after or you can also call us for FREE on 0800 334 5056 where a dedicated member of staff will be happy to take your call.
Tips for using the Trasteed Traders Business Directory:
- Be sure to type in your full postcode to ensure you get the closest businesses
- We recommend you call at least three businesses so you can get a good idea of the range of costís and services
- If you can't find the service you are after then you can call us for free on 0800 334 5056
- If going ahead with any work be sure to get a full written quote and a receipt of any payments you make
If you are a company interested in joining the Age UK London Business Directory or if you have a business you would like to recommend, please call 0800 334 5056 or email email@example.com. All profits made from the site will go to Age UKs in London to help improve the lives of older people in their communities.