Working in partnership with key agencies, the vision of Age UK Mid Mersey is to promote improved quality of life and empowerment for older people and their carers.
Let's make Britain "A great place to grow older".
- We believe, that each person has a right to a life which maintains their personal independence and control and which safeguards their privacy and dignity
- We believe that all people have the right to make decisions about their lives
- We believe that people less able to help themselves should be offered support
- We aim to promote the well being of all older people and to help make their lives a fulfilling and enjoyable experience
- We value the diversity and contribution of all individuals in line with the organisation's Equality and Diversity policy
- We believe that ageism is unacceptable