Let us do the hard work for you!
Have peace of mind and reassurance, knowing that Age UK Norfolk is providing you with the necessary information, advice and practical support to help with your care options, adapting your home and relocation.
- Struggling to manage at home and want to remain independent
- Planning to stay in your own home and want advice
- Considering downsizing or moving to a retirement home and need to talk through your options
- Worried because your housing situation has changed and want advice
- Confused about the different aspects of the housing process and want advice about bidding, tenancy and leasehold agreements and sustaining tenancies
If so... We can help you!
For FREE advice from our Housing Options Specialist call: 0300 500 1217
Staying put or moving on?
We can provide practical help and support*
If you need to make your home work better for you
We can help you to arrange:
- Essential maintenance and repairs
- Aids and Adaptions
We can help you to choose and arrange:
- Home care and support agencies
- Cleaning and gardening services
- Day services, transport and respite breaks
We can help you to learn about:
- Technology - to assist you in your home and to keep in touch
If you need to relocate
We can help you to find and liaise with:
- Suitable property, retirement or care homes
- Estate agents, surveyors and conveyancing solicitors
We can oversee:
- Your move and settling you into your new home
To arrange a FREE consultation call* 0300 500 1217
* We make a charge for the practical element of the service.
We are proud to be supported by Arnolds Keys on this initiative, please visit www.arnoldskeys.com