Need a helping hand? Home Support can help.
We provide support and companionship in the home, helping with housework, shopping, pension collection, cooking, respite for carers etc.
A regular weekly service, with the same carer visiting each week.
Would you like to go out shopping or for a leisurely visit to the garden centre?
Wouldn't it be nice to get out of the house once a week with the guidance and support of
one of our staff members?
Our Home Support service offers:
- Weekly one-to-one companionship support
- From 1 1/2 hours per week
- We can sit / stay with housebound clients for up to 4 hours
- Many of our staff are trained in the safe use of wheelchairs, enabling us to assist clients who are less mobile.
Friendly support in your own home:
- Laundry & ironing
- General cleaning
- Pension collection
- Changing bed linen
- Light cooking
- Short sitting / respite breaks for carers
Other services are available on request.
Please contact 01803 226 766 for more details.