Age UK Blackburn with Darwen is a great place to work. Could you bring your skills to our team? See our latest vacancies below.
Working for Age UK Blackburn with Darwen
Age UK Blackburn with Darwen is a local independent charity with over 30 staff members and over 60 volunteers. We help over 1500 local older people every year, offering activities, events, befriending and information. It's a great place to work if you really want to make a difference to the lives of older people.
We are a respected friendly, flexible and inclusive employer with a staff team who pull together for the benefit of Blackburn with Darwen's older people.
- A friendly, caring and inclusive culture
- Flexible working options including working remotely and hybrid working
- 35 hour full time working week
- 22 days annual leave per year plus statutory Bank Holidays and the period between Christmas and New Year
- Extra annual leave based on length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We pay more than minimum Workplace Pension contributions
- Workforce wellbeing support
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to the Blue Light Card scheme
- Generous mileage allowance for eligible roles
- Access to free accredited training and development
If there are no current vacancies listed below, please take a look at the other ways you can get involved with us.
You can read our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants