What is our digital programme?
A range of digital activity including one-to-one and group tuition. We also offer an outreach programme which includes the loan of a laptop or tablet for up to six months.
How could we help you?
- Help to shop online and save money
- Help to look up a wide range of information quickly and easily
- Help to email friends and family and make free calls over the internet
- Help to learn new things or find out more about your hobbies
- Help to know how to use your mobile phone, tablet or computer
Why choose us?
- Experienced tutors
- Individual approach to learning and skills
How to join us
- Ring 01254 266620 or email email@example.com
- There is a small charge for most sessions to enable us to cover costs
We are calling on our tech-savvy residents to join our growing community of Digital Champions and help our local communities to get online.
Around 1 in 5 adults¹ across the UK are estimated to be without ‘basic digital skills’ meaning they can’t send an email or search the web. This means they are missing out on the benefits digital technology can provide such as saving money, keeping in touch with friends and family and being part of modern society.
If you are passionate about life online, then why not be a local Digital Champion?
Digital Champions are people who help others understand the benefits of being online and can show them how to do a range of simple things that can make a huge difference to those who can’t or don’t use the internet. This could be understanding how to move around the computer screen and sending emails to using search engines and looking up local information.In return you’ll receive free online training to develop your own digital skills and knowledge, certificates and badges to add to your CV and ideas and support from a huge network of Digital Champions. You’ll also get a great feeling of personal satisfaction knowing you’ve made a real difference to others.
To find out more contact John Verity, Digital Inclusion Development Manager
Phone: 01254 266620