Welcome to Age UK Bolton
We are located in the centre of Bolton on Victoria Square. Just look for our shop next to Game.
We are open from 9.30am until 4pm every day and for telephone enquiries 9am until 5pm
How Can We Help You?
Age UK Bolton is an independent and self-financing charity. Many of our services are available on a free-of-charge basis.
- Are you struggling to complete paperwork?
- Do you need advice?
- Are you unsure what benefits you are entitled to?
Phone us today to speak to our Information and Advice team who are here to help you with your problems.
We offer a number of services to help those people who are over 50 and live in the Bolton area. You will find details of these services by either clicking the relevant links below or on the tabs at the top of each page:
If you’d like to discuss how we can help you, please contact us on 01204 382411 or email email@example.com
Did you know that when you buy anything online at home you could be collecting free donations for Age UK Bolton? We are now signed up to Easy Fundraising. Click to find out more and sign up for FREE
Donating by Text
We are able to receive text donations through JustTextGiving. Please text AUKB00 to 70070 followed by your donation amount. For example to donate £5 - text AUKB005 to 70070.
Use the Donate Button
You can either click the DONATE button on any page of our website or follow the link below and simply follow the instructions to donate directly to us. Thank you
Funding has been made available through The Royal British Legion for the supply of hearing aids to veterans. If you are aware of any veterans who would like a free hearing test, and to be considered to have their hearing aids funded by the Royal British Legion, we at Age UK Bolton can manage their application in partnership with UK Hearing Care.
- This is a £10 million fund exclusively for veterans who have suffered hearing loss during their service.
- Any veteran regardless of age can apply for funding if their hearing has been effected.
- It is estimated that there are over 300,000 ex-servicemen/women living with work related hearing loss.
- UKHC are naturally keen to work with the RBL.
- The maximum claim under the fund is £4000.
Age UK Bolton can organise an obligation free hearing clinic here at our office on Victoria Square. Please call in or contact Pat Kitchen on 01204 382411.