Our physical activity classes will be restarting on the week commencing Monday 7th June 2021. To ensure classes are Covid-safe these numbers will be limited so booking is essential.
To book onto a class please call our main office at The Square on 01204 382411
Monday 10:30-11:30 Strength and balance with Laura
Tuesday 10:30-11:30 Gentle Dance with Laura
Thursday 10:30-11:30 Low impact Circuit with Laura
What are the benefits?
Studies have shown that exercise has many benefits, these include:
- helping to maintain the ability to live independently
- reducing the risk of falling and fracturing bones
- reducing the risk of coronary heart disease, colon cancer and diabetes
- help to reduce blood pressure
- helping people with chronic conditions
- releasing natural endorphins, which make you feel happier
- reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression whilst lifting mood and feelings of well-being
- helping maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints
- helping control joint swellings and pain associated with arthritis
Who can attend?
Our classes are for people aged 50+ and are designed to be suitable for all levels of fitness and mobility.
How can I attend?
Some of our classes have few spaces available, so please contact us.
Who can I contact for more information?
Contact us on:
Telephone: (The Square) 01204 382411
or email: email@example.com