Free Home Energy Check
Published on 22 August 2019 03:25 PM
Call us today to book your Free Home Energy Check.
Our aim is to reduce your energy bills whilst keeping you warm and well at home by offering:
- Practical advice about keeping warm
- Information about winter benefits
- Advice about smarter use of energy
- Referral to other useful services if needed
- Installation of free energy saving devices such as draught excluders, radiator panels, timers and cold alarms
- Installation of free energy saving light bulbs
And best of all, it is all FREE!
Age UK is working with E.ON to provide Home Energy Visits. The aim of the visit is to deliver practical energy efficiency information and expert advice to older people. We hope to enable people to change energy use behaviour and benefit from small practical measures which could potentially reduce their energy bills whilst remaining warm and well in their own homes.
How do I get a free home energy check?
To qualify for the Home Energy visit you must be :
• Over 65 and on low income (below £16,190 p.a )and /or
• Over 65 and living with a disability or other medical condition
• Over 65 and living in an older or hard to heat property.
Book your check
For more information or to book your home energy check, please contact us on 01422 252040 / 01484 535994