Skip to content

Housing Options

  • Location: Age UK Camden
  • Price: Free
Call 020 7 239 0400 for more info

We can help you with housing issues such as disrepair and house move applications.

We can provide advice on housing if you’re a private, council or housing association tenant or a home owner.

What we can help with

Age UK Camden can advise on range of housing issues including:

Housing repairs and adaptations
Help with heating
Tenancy rights
Housing options, eg sheltered accommodation, housing transfers, residential care
House move applications
Adaptations to your home (eg to help make it easier to get around and use equipment safely).
If you are looking for information or contact details for a specific housing matter, you can also visit our online directory by clicking on the link.

Contact us

Please contact us on 020 7837 3777 (10am - 4pm, Monday - Friday) or email to find out more