Skip to content

We can provide advice on housing if you’re a private, council or housing association tenant or a home owner.

Age UK Camden can advise on range of housing issues including:

  • Housing repairs and adaptations
  • Help with heating
  • Tenancy rights
  • Housing options, eg sheltered accommodation, housing transfers, residential care
  • House move applications
  • Adaptations to your home (eg to help make it easier to get around and use equipment safely).

If you are looking for information or contact details for a specific housing matter, you can also visit our online directory

Contact us

Please contact us on 020 7837 3777 (10am - 4pm, Monday - Friday) or email to find out more.

Further information