Age UK Camden offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
How to access the service
By phone: 020 7837 3777, 10am-4pm Monday to Friday (outside of these times, you can call the National Age UK Helpline 0800 678 1174)
By email: email@example.com
At our office: 45 minute appointments where you can see one of our trained advisers. Book by calling, emailing or dropping in to arrange an appointment.
Self help: client access to telephone (Mondays 10.30am-12.30pm and Wednesdays from 2.00pm-4.00pm with) with staff on hand to help if needed.
Home visits: these are for people who are housebound and unable to leave their homes.
Outreach: information sessions at the locations below. Booking is essential (please call 020 7837 3777).
- Second Monday of the month, 10am - 1pm, Great Croft Resource Centre, Cromer Street, London, WC1H 8LF
- Second Monday of the month, 10am - 1pm, Charlie Ratchford Resource Centre, Belmont Street, London NW1 8HF
- Last Monday of the month, 2.30pm - 4.30pm, West Euston Partnership One Stop Shop, 29-31 Hampstead Road, London NW1 3JA
- Last Monday of the month, 2.30pm - 4.30pm at Abbey Community Centre, 222C Belsize Road, London NW6 4DJ
- Third Tuesday of every month, 2.30pm – 4.30pm at the Bengali Workers Association Health Project (Surma Centre), 1 Robert Street, London, NW1 3JU
- Last Tuesday of the month, 2.30pm - 4.30pm at Esther Randall Court, 2 Little Albany Street, London, NW1 4DY
- Last Wednesday of the month, 3.00pm – 5.00pm, Kentish Town Community Centre,17 Busby Place, London, NW5 2SP
Worried about abuse?
If you suspect that you or someone you know is being taken advantage of or suffering from some form of abuse, please contact us:
Phone: 020 7837 3777
You can also find more information on Age UK's website.
Free booklets and online information
Read our info guides
Age UK produces free information guides and factsheets on a wide range of topics, including home adaptations, dementia, and advice for carers. You can find a complete list of guides and factsheets on the Age UK national website.
Find information online
If you prefer to read information online, the Age UK national website has information and advice on many topics, including how to find a care home, how to avoid scams, and Power of Attorney.