Skip to content

Anyone who uses our services, or who has been refused a service from Age UK Cheshire can make a complaint.  A carer, friend, relative or advocate can also complain on your behalf. 

Please be reassured that:

Your complaint will be treated in confidence
We can help you with making your complaint
Your right to a service will not be affected because you have made a complaint
You will not be discrimanted against if you have made a complaint

Please download our Complaints leaflet for full details and our procedure on how to make a complaint. 

Complaints leaflet