Your gift will allow us to continue to be there for older people, however they need us - now and in the future.
You can make a regular monthly donation, or a one-off donation by clicking on the button below, this will take you through to a secure page on 'Enthuse' who process these payments on our behalf.
Ways to give
Giving to Age UK Cheshire in memory of your loved one is a meaningful way of honouring their life, and all they meant to the people who knew them.
You can make a one-off donation or a regular monthly donation by clicking on the link below, this will take you through to a secure page on 'Enthuse' who process these payments on our behalf.
If you would like to make a donation via cheque, please make your cheque payable to Age UK Cheshire and post it to:
Donations, Age UK Cheshire, Castle Community Centre, Barbers Lane, Castle, CW8 1DT.
We will send confirmation once it has been received. Alternatively you can pop it in at any of our shops or offices.
What we'll do with your donations
We need your help to:
- Tackle social isolation and loneliness through rebuilding our face-to-face activity programme
- Continue to offer online activities for people who are housebound and/or do not wish to leave their home at present
- Continue to provide telephone befrienders for those who need them
- Support older adults through our Connect All project to enable them to access essential benefits, activities and information
- Plan new projects, reaching more people in the local community
- Rebuild older people's confidence and wellbeing to enable them to engage in their local community
- Grow our volunteer base so we can continue to deliver all of our services to those who need them
Accessing these activities and services will help clients with:
- Combating isolation and loneliness
- Increasing physical activity
- Decreasing digital exclusion and boosting confidence with technology
- Developing new skills
- Improving mental health and wellbeing