Due to our current circumstances, we have a small number of admin roles that can be carried out at home as well as in the office, such as searching for services on behalf of clients and staff. If you are interested, and have good administrative skills, please apply
This volunteering opportunity allows someone with good administrative skills to directly impact the lives of older people, but supporting our vital services.
What is expected of me?
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Polite phone manner
- Good organisational skills, commitment and reliability
- Being an excellent team player
- Able to work on your own and prioritise tasks
- Good IT skills, including use of various Microsoft Office programs
What you will get out of it
- Training will be provided and tailored to your assigned department
- Meeting new people and being part of a vibrant volunteering team
- Gaining new skills
- Travel and other approved expenses will be reimbursed