We are recruiting for a Help at Home Worker who is passionate about making a genuine difference to the lives of older people
Job Title: Help at Home Worker
Hours: 18 to 37.5 Hours per Week Available. Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm, no evening or weekend work
Salary: £19,500 pro rata (37.5 hours) or £10 per hour
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about making a genuine difference to the lives of older people
- Shares our organisational values and aims to treat the people we support as individuals
- Wants to help support people to remain independent in their own homes
- Would enjoy professionally befriending clients to reduce loneliness.
- Has a broad range of skills, including housekeeping and cooking
You will be:
- Providing tailored, low-level support to clients living in their homes.
- Supporting people with practical tasks such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, and admin *we do not offer personal care*
- Travelling throughout the community.
- Provided with full training – no experience necessary, just the right attitude!
What you will get:
- Salaried role: £19,500 pro rata (37.5 hours) or £10 per hour
- Contracted Hours guaranteed to be paid your contracted hours, not per call. 18 to 37.5 Hours per Week Available.
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm, no evening or weekend work
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata)
- Paid mileage
- Enhanced pension: up to six percent employer contributions
- Free access to 24/7 employee assistance program (includes counselling, financial advice, legal advice etc
- Competitive additional leave package including paid time off for circumstances such as Bereavement, Domestic Crisis etc.
- Salary: £19,500 pro rata (37.5 hours) or £10 per hour
How to apply
To find out more information about the role, and to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.