Information and Advice
Providing information is one of the most important things that we do. We provide free and confidential advice for older people, their families and friends and professionals who may be helping to care for older people.
How we can help:
- Information about Age UK East Sussex’s services
- Benefit checks
- Pension Credit
- Attendance allowance
- Housing issues
- Finding support at home
- Choosing and finding a place in a residential care home
- Health and social care
- Leisure and social activities
- Family and personal matters
- Filling in forms
- Rights to local services
- Utility bill queries
- Any other issues that affect older people
We offer the information and advice service to meet your needs. This can be over the phone or face-to-face.
- We will not make judgements about clients lives and what they want to do
- We will try to tackle any discrimination or prejudice faced
- We will not be influenced by any other interests
Advice over the phone:
- Call the 01273 476704 (9.00am-5.00pm)
- Hastings: Room 5.04 The Creative Media Centre, 45 Robertson Street, TN34 1HL; Monday-Friday 10am-1pm. Please call 01273 476704 for an appointment.
- Hastings: Information Centre, Unit 43, Priory Meadow, Queens Road, TN34 1PJ; Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm, drop in. Please call 01273 476704.
- Lewes: House of Friendship, 208 High Street, BN7 2NS, Wednesdays. Please call 01273 476704 for an appointment.
- Peacehaven: Downlands Court, Roudhay Avenue, BN10 8TG. Please call 01273 476704 for an appointment.
01273 476704 (9.00am - 5.00pm)