We are looking to recruit 1 or 2 volunteers to help with our Will Writing Service based in our Uxbridge and Rusilip I&A Centres.
The sessions are :
Ruislip are held every 4th Thursday 1:00pm – 4:30pm at 105 High Street, Ruilsip HA4 8JN
Uxbridge are held alternate Thursdays 1:00pm – 4:30pm at 63a High Street, Uxbridge UB8 1JP
The volunteer/s will provide support to the solicitor at Ruislip and Uxbridge information Centres.
• Meet clients as they attend the office for their pre-arranged appointment.
• Photocopy any identification documents the client has brought with them.
• Arrange the follow up will signing appointment and record using manual and electronic systems.
• Witness the signing of the Will in the presence of the client and solicitor.
• Ensure any donations are recorded and, if appropriate, the gift aid form has been completed.
We are happy to take on one volunteer who is happy to cover both centres.
Full training will be given and expenses reimbursed. We do require that you would be able to commit to this arrangement for a minimum of twelve months.
If you are interested in applying please contact Kelly Lord on 0208 756 3062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org