Age UK Hillingdon, Harrow and Brent offer lots of services for older people and their carers.
- Aged 60 and over
- Resident in the London Boroughs of Hillingdon, Harrow and Brent
- Registered with a GP in the London Boroughs of Hillingdon, Harrow and Brent
- Activities are for older people and are subject to the following criteria (see each individual service or contact us for specifics)
- Referral criteria for some services differ across Boroughs. (see each individual Borough details below or contact us for more details)
How to refer to us
- Tel: 020 8756 3040
- Email enquiries: click here
- Come and visit our Charity Shops or Information and Advice Centre
We accept referrals from:
- Social Services
- Other Community Practitioners
Upon receiving your referral one of our team will be in touch and discuss your needs, this may include signposting you to other services, both internally and externally. We are also happy to send out information on all our services in the post.
Services by borough
In order to ensure that your wishes are carried out and your property and possessions are bequeathed as you would have wanted, it is important that you have a Will in place. Setting up power of attorney can help your wishes to be respected while you are living if you become unable to make decisions for yourself.